Dear PA,
Today is Christmas Day. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Yes, PA. We had another round of argument on the Eve of Christmas. I am just too tired to describe to you what really happens. And I wish to inform you that I have some doubt about our marriage. We have been having arguments over petty things, from car tidiness to fish paste. While most of the time I have been keeping a level head, she has been terribly emotional and started behaving in a destructive behaviour.
And now, I think I had enough. She has crossed the border by bad mouthing me in front of her parents. In her emotional state, she started to tell what I thought about her parents. She told them only the bad things which I uttered during arguments, just like what she has been saying about my parents. The only difference is that I know words in anger is only 20% of what we feel. The other 80% is usually over exaggeration and unbalanced view of things. And the fact that I know all these should be kept between ourselves.
Now, her parents started to dislike me and her siblings don't want to talk to me. I have done them no harm and have been treating them very very well. And yet she has been trying very hard to convince them that I have been treating her pretty badly and that I have a terrible opinion of each and every one of them. The truth is, while I do have some opinion about them, I do love each members of her family. But now she has done irreparable damage to our relationship. She has done some childish act that has serious long lasting effect.
It's easy to know why she does that. Earlier on, my parents in law had been rebuking her for her behaviour. Some of her younger siblings has also done the same over different matters. When they do that, she begin to become so emotionally disturbed and cried non stop. She started yelling, and nearly caused an accident on the road. She just could NOT accept the fact that her family is not on her side and instead chided her for her prejudiced thought. That's when she lose it and started to tell them that I am a double face hypocrite.
Now that her parents in one her side again (naturally) after constant bad mouthing, I wonder, what would happen to me?
PA, I have seen enough childish act from my wife. She has taken God's blessing for granted. She wants to continue to wallow in her prejudiced thought. She hurt herself and now she begin to cause hurt to others by dragging them onto the same mud of self pity and self centeredness that she wallows in.
She will succeed, but what are the consequences, and what is the ultimate objectives?
PA, what should I do? I am in great pain.
Today is Christmas Day. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Yes, PA. We had another round of argument on the Eve of Christmas. I am just too tired to describe to you what really happens. And I wish to inform you that I have some doubt about our marriage. We have been having arguments over petty things, from car tidiness to fish paste. While most of the time I have been keeping a level head, she has been terribly emotional and started behaving in a destructive behaviour.
And now, I think I had enough. She has crossed the border by bad mouthing me in front of her parents. In her emotional state, she started to tell what I thought about her parents. She told them only the bad things which I uttered during arguments, just like what she has been saying about my parents. The only difference is that I know words in anger is only 20% of what we feel. The other 80% is usually over exaggeration and unbalanced view of things. And the fact that I know all these should be kept between ourselves.
Now, her parents started to dislike me and her siblings don't want to talk to me. I have done them no harm and have been treating them very very well. And yet she has been trying very hard to convince them that I have been treating her pretty badly and that I have a terrible opinion of each and every one of them. The truth is, while I do have some opinion about them, I do love each members of her family. But now she has done irreparable damage to our relationship. She has done some childish act that has serious long lasting effect.
It's easy to know why she does that. Earlier on, my parents in law had been rebuking her for her behaviour. Some of her younger siblings has also done the same over different matters. When they do that, she begin to become so emotionally disturbed and cried non stop. She started yelling, and nearly caused an accident on the road. She just could NOT accept the fact that her family is not on her side and instead chided her for her prejudiced thought. That's when she lose it and started to tell them that I am a double face hypocrite.
Now that her parents in one her side again (naturally) after constant bad mouthing, I wonder, what would happen to me?
PA, I have seen enough childish act from my wife. She has taken God's blessing for granted. She wants to continue to wallow in her prejudiced thought. She hurt herself and now she begin to cause hurt to others by dragging them onto the same mud of self pity and self centeredness that she wallows in.
She will succeed, but what are the consequences, and what is the ultimate objectives?
PA, what should I do? I am in great pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment